Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Toothless no more

Right on Midsummers Eve, my sisters family arrived. What a joy it is to have my whole family gathered. It is first time since 1999, I believe, and none of us had children nor husbands then.
The Midsummers Eve was great, although the weather, typically, let us down. Nevertheless, we could sit on our porch and enjoy the good food and drinks.
At the Maypole celebrating Midsummer by dancing around it

Family picture :)

Our Midsummer cake

Agne and my sister in law

Me, my parents and big sister on Midsummer Eve. Sorry for the Medela SNS

Chilling on Chilly Midsummer Eve

My fairy sister making a midsummer wreath

sisters

My darling and my sisters husband

Jennifer at Midsummer celebrating at daycare
Jennifer has learned how to blow bubbles :)

Our little Star Wars star :)

Jöns really doesn't mind

Uncle Fredrik does things we wouldn't dare :)

Walking lesson with uncle Fredrik

Playtime with my sister, Mare

Horseback-riding with cousin Olivia

Bessie's favourite place

Jennifer and grandmother

I just love having my family gathered! 
Yesterday we had a visit from our Family Court who needs to investigate whether I'm suitable as adoptant for Erik. According to Swedish Law, the mother is always the one who gives birth to a child, hence our SM is the mother. I'm hoping to be able to get custody of him sometimes during this summer. She seemed to be pleased with what she saw and heard from us. She said that if I don't have a long Police registry, it would probably go well. Fingers are crossed!

I want to congratulate all my fellow bloggers who have resently got babies. Also, I share the excitement of egg retrieval and 2ww for many! Lots of baby dust to you and may your angels protect you!

Oh, and by the way, Erik popped his first tooth today. The second one will probably come tomorrow or the day after :)

3 comments:

  1. Oh I love it! Reminds me of when I was very little. Thank you for the wonder pics!!!

    ReplyDelete