Monday, April 2, 2012

Three months! Really?

How can it be 3 (three!!!) months since we were standing nervously behind the operation theathre door, waiting for you, Erik? How I miss Mumbai when I think of it. I really think I left a piece of my heart in Mumbai, mostly with our beloved doctors, our surrogate, N, but also at the Lakeside Chalet. I miss the coconut trees, the pool, eating good indian food etc. I have said it before, I know and I can almost promise to say it again. That's how it is - I miss being in India.
On 3 months birthday

filling out size 62 very well now


Our life here goes well. We have had good friends visiting us this past weekend - Lars, Joyris, DJ and Jorell. It was absolutely wonderful and lovely time spent. I hope to see you again very soon!
Jennifer helps me to clean the porch

Happy playing ball in our backyard

Jorell, Jennifer and DJ playing football

Sandbox fun with Jorell

The Barck-Paquit family <3
Tomorrow it's time for a nurse visit with Erik again. Fingers crossed for a good weight gain and that his first vaccinations goes well.
I also want to congratulate all of my readers who have new miracles born and  to P and M who are 30 weeks with their SM- so exciting!!

1 comment: