Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Long time, no...write?

My computer has been in the workshop for 3 weeks. Hence there have been limited possibilities to write. I have my iPhone but I just hate to tape longer texts on it.
The news are:
At the hospital waiting for the doctor.
* Monday the 26th of March, Jennifer fell on a Duplo/Lego from the back of a sofa. The wound in her forehead was so deep that I immediately saw it needed to be stiched. She was slightly sedated and got 6 stiches. Poor little Jenni was so brave and understood everything so well.  Today it is a pretty pink scar that we treat with Cicatrix gel in order to heal the scar as invisble as possible.



The scar couple of days ago. Good healing!















* Last weekend of March we had wonderful visit from Gothenburg - our dear friends came to see us. Jenifer just loved to play with DJ and Jorell. Thank you, Lars and Joyris, with kids for coming!

Some serious football going on :)


Lars and Joyris who are mr. and mrs Barck since April 13th.
CONGRATULATIONS!!
* We spent our Easter weekend with my wonderful sisters family. They travelled 700 km to come and see us and it was so very nice. Jennifer loves her cousin Olivia :) Erik immediately accepted my sister and brother-in-law, he actually had lots of fun with them. 
We had a Name Giving Dinner (instead of baptism) for Erik along with my sisters family and his (non-religios) godfather's family. The whole party had Indian theme - from food to lovely incence, bindhies and clothing. Everyone was dressed in Indian clothing - long khurta for gents and salawar kamez and dupatta for ladies. The whole evening we listened to Bollywood music. 

Jennifer and Erik's cousin, Olivia got to borrow
one of my salawar kamez aswell
Some indian ladies or, eee... me and my sis


My little darling


;My sister with her husband and Agne's best friend, Simon,
with his youngest son, Caesar
Jenni and Zakarias
Agne looking goooooood!

Egg painting
* Easter we spent all together with my sisters family aswell. Wonderful!

Is this what assisted hatching means?


















* I've done my first own paneer. It is very easy, really. We LOVE paneer! Paneer palak and whatever gravy there is. Mmmm, more...
My teddybear

* Erik has grown even cuter
all smiles :)
Wonderful mornings
With grandfather and Mona




With grandaunty Ellen

Cuddles :)




* I am extremely happy to announce that dr. Yash and dr. Sudhir from Surrogacy India will be coming to Sweden, Stockholm  the second weekend of August and would like to meet up with new and old IP's. I'm longing!!!!


5 comments:

  1. What a great update! Thankfully the scar is healing well. It must have been very distressing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your update. Poor little darling, so happy your little one is healing. It is so good to see them love each other like they do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to read about the boo-boo! Glad she is doing better. These things can be so scary.

    Love the pictures! I think it's fabulous that everyone dressed up and you had an Indian night. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Though you haven't written, I've been thinking of you! Thanks for sharing the pictures-- the whole family looks spectacular!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh the poor little thing, glad she is healing nicely!! Love the pics of your gorgeous family!

    ReplyDelete