Friday, January 3, 2014

Little Viking's big day

This morning when I woke up in order to get ready for a working day, my head and heart were filled with amazing memories from this day 2 years ago. How we standed outside the operation room doors, holding Jennifer and waiting for OUR new baby to be put into our arms by dr. Yashodhara. I still get tears in my eyes when I think of the moment when I spotted her coming towards us. If you have standed there, you know what I mean! I remember the true joy that I saw in the eyes of dr. Yash and dr. Sudhir. I remember the first time I kissed and inhaled (yes!) my Little Viking and how proud it felt to say his name out loud to the nurse who needed to fill in some papers.

ERIK JOHN ANDERS,
we are so proud and happy to have you. Today you are a big boy, weighting 14kg, with 20 teeth and a huge obsession of everything that rolls. You already sing beautifully and I can tell that you will be a very good singer. You speak so very well and understand so much about life.
 HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Erik with his beloved Noni
Photo by photographer Johan Lindvall

Our birthday boy driving his tractor and Jennifer cheering :)
My self-made tractor- birthday cake

Blowing out his candles

And last but not the least - Princess Sister Jennifer :)

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Erik!!!!! What a beautiful family!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! Greetings to all of you!

      Delete
  2. Happy Birthday to your sweet boy. Blessing to you all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much and same to the whole family of yours!

      Delete