Friday, January 11, 2013

On January 7th...

...our Little Viking took his first steps :)
Yesterday he also built a brick tower with 3 bricks. He loves putting things into or upon eachother. He has 11 teeth. Intrestingly, all of his teeth in the left side of lower jaw seem to come a bit later than all of his other teeth. Hence, the last of the first set of molars is missing yet.
Erik loves to sleep while holding my hand. Most of all, he loves to put my hand under his cheek and hold it with both of his hands while falling asleep. Very, very cute but not practical at all when I'm home alone with both children.
He really really loves everything on wheels. He often crawls, rolling a big truck in each hand.
Erik is both a biter and pincher but "fortunately" he does it mostly on mommy who obviously tastes and feels very very good. I'm thinking of pasting myself full of mustard....

2 comments: