Friday, August 3, 2012

7 months, Estonia and back

Happy 7 month birthday, our treasure!


We have had a great week in Estonia. As I've told earlier, this is the country where I grew up and lived until I was 18 years and finished college. My parents still live there, as the most of my family - besides my sister who also lives in Sweden nowadays. Last time I visited Estonia was 2008, before I got pregnant with Jennifer. So it was definitely about time to go back. The first visit for both of my children. Yes, MY children! The day before we left, I received a letter from the court confirming that I now have custody of Erik aswell. I am his mother also in the eye of the law. With this, our whole process has come to its end. It took 6 months. I am so happy and humble.

Our trip to Estonia was wonderful and way to short. But still, we managed to meet some fantastic persons and do some fun stuff. I'll tell you in pictures :)
It all began with that our dear friends - Joyris and Lars with their kids arrived from Gothenburg. They stayed in our house and took care of our animals during our trip.

As they took care of our kids, I managed to do some gardening before we left

This photo is taken at Copenhagen airport just before boarding. Erik had had a meal and Jennifer made sure he had a good zip of water before we departed :)

Our kids are made for flying and travelling. Jennifer was so happy to fly again!

At my parents house

Having fun at my parents

Mom, Jennifer and dad

At Tallinn Zoo

Jennifer tried horse back riding for the first time. First she tried the pony...

Then she headed for a horse :)

We went swimming, the weather was fantastic the whole week.

Jennifer enjoying the sand and water

Tallinn downtown

Town hall of Tallinn

Having fun with my best friends kids

Before my godsons baptising

me and my godson

daddy and Erik in church

Jennifer, church dressed and happily playing

Long live Estonia!

My cousin and Jennifer

my auntie Ella <3

We also visited our highschool and college teacher. Here's me and my best friend along with our dear teacher.

my best friends and our children together

on our way back home

Jennifer happy in the train

No comments:

Post a Comment